Couple Died with Electric Shock Due to Negligence of Officials – Warangal

Couple-died-with-electric

Couple Died with Electric Shock Due to Negligence of Officials – Warangal

A couple from Warangal district dead with current shock due to negligence of electricity officials.

Connect with us



© 2012 - 2016 VIL Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved,
Contents of v6news.tv are copyright protected.Copy and/or reproduction and/or re-use of contents or any part thereof,
without consent of VIL Media is illegal.Such persons will be prosecuted.