Fire Accident In a Building In Begumpet


Fire Accident In a Building In Begumpet

Furniture and other things in all the three floors burnt completely in the accident in the morning. Short circuit is considered the reason for the accident but then not sure.

Connect with us



© 2012 - 2016 VIL Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved,
Contents of v6news.tv are copyright protected.Copy and/or reproduction and/or re-use of contents or any part thereof,
without consent of VIL Media is illegal.Such persons will be prosecuted.