Unemployment for Engineering students – Parvatha Reddy, JNTU faculty Rajesh Khanna – 7 PM Discussion

Unemployment-for-Engineerin
Unemployment for Engineering students – Parvatha Reddy, JNTU faculty Rajesh Khanna – 7 PM Discussion

Students from Engineering stream are facing problems with unemployment. ASSOCHAM and FICCI held a survey on employment of engineering students, the survey reports that the students from engineering stream are focusing on government jobs rather than private for job security. The reports also says that only 4% of engineering students are placed through campus selection and 15% are working which belongs to their subject and remaining 85% are working in private sectors regardless to their stream.

Connect with us



© 2012 - 2016 VIL Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved,
Contents of v6news.tv are copyright protected.Copy and/or reproduction and/or re-use of contents or any part thereof,
without consent of VIL Media is illegal.Such persons will be prosecuted.